You can request claim information for a UI claimant who has died by writing to:
New York State Department of Labor
P.O. Box 15130
Albany, NY 12212
The letter should include:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your relation to the deceased
- The deceased's name and Social Security number
- What information you need
- A copy of the death certificate
Q. How do I request the release of money still in the Chase Direct Payment Card account of a deceased claimant?
A. If you are the executor or administrator of the claimant's estate, you must contact JP Morgan Chase directly.
Call Chase Customer Service toll-free at: (877) 221-1634
Customer Service will tell you how to submit the request.
Thanks for the feedback! It will help us improve your experience.